I couldn't have been more excited to work on this website for Danielle at Reflections Photography. Not only did her brand come from the AWESOME Kelsey at Honey Side Up Creative through our Home Sweet Honey Package, but I could truly feel the excitement and passion this girl has for her work.
Danielle is from Portland, Michigan and offers her beautiful photography to high school seniors and families in her area. She keeps her sessions upbeat and EXCITING. And, you can TOTALLY see her fun personality shining right through her photos on her "About" page!
This website was designed in a way to not only showcase Danielle's gorgeous portfolio, but also to show high school seniors that they CAN have a session with a WONDERFUL photographer and it doesn't have to be boring. It can be fun, exciting, and show off their personality in unique ways!
It was clear in the work that Danielle did with Kelsey for her branding that she absolutely LOVES her job. I could feel the joy that she had simply through each of our questionnaires. Plus, interacting with her caused a smile on my face with every single email!
Between the fun peacock feel, the bold colors, and the fun script font, I truly feel like Danielle's brand aesthetic is spot on to the excitement she brings her clients!
SQUARESPACE DESIGN WORK DETAILS
- Website: Reflections Photography
- Template Chosen: Foster (First one on this template! Woohoo!)
- Why This Template: This one felt SO modern and I loved the larger images, that hit the screen side by side, to showcase Danielle's portfolio.
- CSS Coding: Yes! We got rid of some of the footer space, positioned the navigation with lines above/below, with dividers in-between, and a few things to optimize mobile!
- Fonts Chosen: Museo Sans, Raleway, Nouradilla
Danielle - You, my dear, are going to see your business EXPLODE soon. I can feel it in my heart! Get ready and get set! Your work is beautiful. And, if you clients get even half of the wonderful person I was able to work with through this website design, they should count themselves damn lucky. Continue doing what you're doing and I cannot WAIT to see where this new brand and website launch takes your business!