Today we're launching the beautiful website for the wonderful Stefanie at Stefanie Arnette Photography! Stefanie is a natural light photographer specializing in newborn, family, and wedding portrait photography in Atlanta, Georgia. And, when you land on her website, you will instantly swoon at her incredible portfolio.
Stefanie came to me a few weeks back after not having tons of luck working with other website designers. The minute I had this girl on the phone, I knew it was an instant connection. You could hear the passion in her voice for her business and how much she truly was ready to have her website launched to the world.
This website was designed in a way that Stefanie's customer could instantly have their breath taken away by her photography. As you scroll, we make sure her customers know who she is, her specialties and her location. This is key not only for her customers to know and understand, but also key for Google/SEO! As you scroll, you'll see how you can click into Stefanie's specialties to view their corresponding galleries, then you'll see the beautiful Stef and a quick summary about who she is and why she loves her job.
When Stefanie and I talked about her website, she really wanted a soothing, calm feel to her website. One that felt warm and welcoming to her clients. As I was designing her site, I felt like the same personality I talked to on the phone and via email was coming across in her website. Stefanie is not only passionate about her work, but you can feel the love and happiness when talking to her, too!
From the beautiful scripted logo, down to the soft pink/cream/white colors, this website definitely goes down as one of my favorites.
SQUARESPACE DESIGN WORK DETAILS
- Website: Stefanie Arnette Photography
- Template Chosen: Charlotte (First one on this template! Woohoo!)
- Why This Template: I knew I wanted to have a scrolling gallery for Stefanie's portfolio. In addition to that, I wanted to keep the rest of Stefanie's site very minimal, clean, and soft. This template was a great starting point!
- CSS Coding: Yes! We changed the width of the website to expand it a bit and put some custom CSS on the titles of Stefanie's specialties on the home page.
- Fonts Chosen: Gibson, Lora (both new ones in our portfolio!)
Stefanie - I'm so incredibly honored to have worked on this website with you. When you and I connected on the phone a few weeks back, I instantly felt that you and I were a perfect match. And, if you couldn't already tell from the text I sent you when you sent me your portfolio, your work is truly exceptional. I'm SO excited to be your cheerleader here in Cleveland and watch you fall even more in love with your business! <3